Dear Victoria Voter,
For almost forty years, Victoria has been my home. During this time I have been fortunate to be part of some very strong community projects which address local concerns & find community-based solutions. Over the next three years, I am committed to initiatives that:
- continue to create affordable housing solutions for young families entering the housing market, for our senior citizens, and for our homeless citizens
- stop the increasing tax load for our residents and our businesses
- provide safer streets, because no citizen should be afraid in their own City
- promote Victoria as a growing market for the “Arts & Culture”, the “Sports & Recreation” & the “Tourism” economies
- increase the economic vibrancy & residential capacity of our Downtown
- enhance the recognition of Victoria as a Provincial Capital
- stress greater regional co-operation in order to avoid the unnecessary conflicts caused by civic boundaries.
For me to be successful, however, I need your support. On November 19th, please vote to re-elect Chris Coleman to Victoria City Council and elect Chris Coleman to the CRD Board.
I thank you for your ongoing support.