Chris Coleman is 68 years old and is married to Judith. He holds a BA and an MBA from UVic and a law degree from UBC. Chris spent 16 years in Marketing and Promotions and has taught sessionally for the School of Business at Camosun College.
Chris has been able to weave his educational and work experiences into a tapestry that enables a pragmatic approach to any issue. Built on the understanding that all issues are interrelated, Chris has worked with many to find common ground.
- Masters in Business Administration – UVIC (1997)
- Studies in Environmental Issues – UVIC (1985/86)
- Bachelor of Law – UBC (1984)
- Bachelor of Arts (Geography, in Resource Management and Urban Studies) – UVIC (1975)
- Member of City of Victoria Council – 6 terms
- The Capital Regional District as a Director & an Alternate Director
- Regional Water Commission
- Solid Waste Advisory Committee – Chair
- Sessional Teacher, Camosun College, School of Business – Marketing and Marketing Research
- Sessional Professor, UVic, Faculty of Business – Marketing in the Tourism and Hospitality Industry
- Marketing and Promotions Director, Milestones Inner Harbour Restaurant
- A contracted legal officer with the AJAG (DND)
- Interim ED, Maritime Museum of British Columbia